Sloan AG has changed the process of blackening stainless steel bodies of its LED indicators.
All deliveries of blackened stainless steel LED indicators manufactured after the 20th of September 2015 are produced according to the new blackening process.
The following Sloan LED indicator series are affected from this change:
343, 344, 348
333, 334, 338
353, 354, 358
Series 174, 175, 178 are no longer available with blackened stainless steel bodies.
Please also note that
– Part numbers will not change
– Dimensions and specifications (except of the stainless steel blackening process) will not change
– The appearance of the LED indicator surface will not change (black semi-gloss)
– The blackened stainless steel bodies exhibit an improved saltwater resistance with the new process
– Prices will not change, pending quotations are still valid with the new blackening process
– All blackened stainless steel LED indicators are still RoHS compliant
Please note: ONLY blackened stainless steel bodies are affected by the change of this process.
The blackening process of brass LED indicators remains unchanged.