Lower cost lightweight lithium battery powered Mk2 LED event uplight with Wireless DMX Control, rated for outdoor use (IP65). Very bright 2000lumen output will light up medium sized trees, 4-5 storey architectural uplighting and powerful wall-washing in marquees & buildings. *Designed and manufactured in the UK*
New quad-chip RGBW LED technology for excellent colour-mixing.
Charge from mains supply in a 6-way flight case. Alternatively run from AC power supply as a separate optional item.
Wireless DMX selectable Master or Slave features internal programs, cable DMX input/output & Variable PWM frequency for TV work.
The units connect wirelessly with WirelessDMX to other CORE fixtures to avoid the need for complex lighting desks on-site. Or they can also be linked up to a W-DMX enabled lighting desk for more complex schemes, or simply run as stand-alone units with built-in colours (Lee filter reference). Click here to view the specification: ColourPoint Brochure V6
Accessories are available for this product:
- Hanging bracket to hang ColourPoint from truss, marquee tent frames etc.
- Control cable DMX fixtures near to a ColourPoint Wireless DMX Slave. Eliminates the need for other Wireless DMX receivers. The DMX Output accessory cable converts wireless DMX received by a ColourPoint to cable DMX output from the unit. The whole ‘DMX Universe’ is output.
- Control a ColourPoint using cable DMX from a lighting controller – also send this signal over Wireless DMX to other CORE fixtures. Eliminates the need for other wireless transmitters. The whole ‘DMX universe’ is output.
- Diffuser holder on top of the lens. Slide in varying diffuser angles to widen the beam. 30deg, 60deg or 60deg elliptical lenses available.
- External power supply provides permanent power to ColourPoint for long term use without battery.